Survivors of Crime & Domestic Violence

If you have ever been the direct or indirect victim of a crime, such as assault, domestic violence, extortion, hit and run, rape, or robbery, you may be eligible to apply for U non-immigrant status. If you are a survivor of trafficking and are present in the U.S. through force, fraud, or coercion, have been compelled to engage in a commercial sex act, or have been subjected to labor or services by force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of involuntary servitude, peonage, debt bondage, or slavery, you may qualify for T non-immigrant status. Open Sky Law attorneys provide the following services: seeking certifications, applications for U and T non-immigrant status, green card applications, and appeals.

If you are a survivor of domestic violence by a lawful permanent resident or U.S. citizen spouse, parent, or child, you may qualify for an immigration benefit under VAWA. Our attorneys assist with VAWA self-petitions and VAWA cancellation of removal.